Who can become Members?
- Partnership Firms
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Educational Institutions
Student from educational Institutions pursuing studies related to Organic Agriculture.
What benefits will be given to the members
- Expert guidance and one-to one advise on organic regulatory issues relating to business
- Exclusive market tools and directory listing to increase visibility with current and potential customers and suppliers
- Access to AIOI’s key media relationships, proactive outreach strategies and fast and effective crisis communications
- Access the latest AIOI’s market research to develop business strategy
- Regular member: Any Organization engaged in trade of organic products and having a GST registration can become a member. Only regular members will have voting rights and are eligible for all benefits of being a member.
- Associate Member: Any organization involved in Organic trade or is a supplier of products / services to Organic trade can become a member. Need to have a valid GST number/registration. Associate members can be input suppliers, laboratories, consultancy firms etc. This is a great forum to network with the Industry members.
Organizations can nominate specific persons to represent them
- Student Members
Rs 25000 Initial admission fees
Annual subscription for first 2 years
Annual subscription fee from the 3rd year onwards will be based on the revenues of the organic business
- Less than Rs 10 Crores – Rs 50000
- Rs 10 Crores to less than Rs 30 Crores – Rs 100,000
- Rs 30 Crores to less than Rs 50 Crores – Rs 200,000
- Rs 50 Crores and above – Rs 300,000
- Rs 10000 initial admission fees
- Rs 10000 annual subscription fees
- Rs 100 initial admission fees
- Rs 1000 annual subscription fees